TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all transactions between Customer and TMB Locksmiths are subject to and governed by the terms below.
- Company means TMB Locksmiths.
- Customer means a person, company, or any entity emerging from merger or acquisition buying the Goods as stated in the invoice or order.
- Goods means all products and services supplied and rendered to Customer as requested by the Customer. Where appropriate contextually, the terms “Goods” and “Services” may be used interchangeably.
- Party means Customer and Company and where “Parties” is used, it means the same thing as Party.
- When Customer places an order for Goods and Services, it is taken that the Customer has accepted to be bound by these terms.
- TMB Locksmiths reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time at its discretion and the continuous use of the Company’ Services or purchase of Goods will be construed as Customer’s acceptance of any amendment to these terms.
- The price of Goods and Services shall be as specified in the invoice to Customer at the sole discretion of TMB Locksmiths.
- The quoted price shall be valid for the duration indicated in the quotation.
- TMB Locksmiths reserves the right to change the price if there is a change in the plan of work scheduled to be carried out or change in specifications due to, but not limited to, hidden difficulties on site. Charges shall be made as a result of the additional work and will show up in the invoice as variations.
- Upon completion of work, all variations must be paid in full.
- Company may, at its sole discretion, require a deposit before any work can be carried out.
- TMB Locksmiths is entitled to make price adjustments or reject orders after 7 days if it is unable to fulfil the order due to changes in market conditions or products availability.
- Company charges will not include a call out fee that is separate from charges for the labour and Goods supplied to Customer.