TMB Locksmiths is committed to making sure that your information is kept safe and your privacy protected. Should you be required to provide any information through which you may be tracked or identified when accessing this website, be assured that the information will only be used according to the provisions made in this privacy statement.
TMB Locksmiths may update this policy from regularly in order to reflect new changes. You should check occasionally to see if this page is updated. Go through each updated policy statement and ensure that you are content with any updates.
Information We Collect
We may require the following information from you:
- Your name and official job title
- Your contact information including email address and location
- Your demographic information such as age, postcode, interests and preferences
- Any other information relevant to the site/customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Collected Information
In other to provide you with better and premium service, we will require you to supply us with every bit of information requested. This allows us to understand your needs and offer optimum security. We also need the information for the following reasons:
- To update our internal records.
- To enable us to improve our products and services.
- We may send emails and newsletters periodically about new products, premium offers or any other information which we believe you may find interesting through the email address which you provided us.
- We may also use the information you provided us to contact you for market research purposes. This may be done through email, phone, mail or fax. We may also use the information to customize and upgrade our website according to your interests.
At TMB Locksmiths, we consider your security our top priority. We are committed to securing your home and protecting your information. In order to prevent unauthorized disclosure or access, we have put in place all appropriate physical, managerial and electronic measures to secure any data we collect online.
A cookie is a tiny packet of data which seeks the user’s permission in order to be placed on the user’s system hard drive. Once you give your consent, the file is placed on your hard drive and it helps us analyse your web traffic or inform us when you visit a specific website. Cookies allow websites and web applications to respond to your individual tastes. The website or web application can then tailor its operations to suit your likes, dislikes, and needs by collecting and tracking information about these preferences.
We also make use of traffic log cookies to detect which of our web pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data pertaining to web page traffic and also improve our website or tailor it to match customer needs. We use this information only for statistical analysis and then the data is deleted from our systems.
A cookie is not designed to allow us access to your computer, files, or any information about you, besides the data you choose to provide us. You can elect to accept or reject our cookies as is applicable in most websites and web applications. Most web browsers also automatically place cookies on your drive, but you can elect to modify your browser settings to reject these cookies. However, this may prevent you from enjoying the full benefits of the website.
Links To Other Websites
While going through our website, you may come across links to some other websites of interest. It is important to remember that once you leave our website through these links, you are no longer under our protection. We do not have any control over these other websites and as such cannot guarantee the safety of your personal information.
In essence, we cannot be held responsible for any breach of privacy or loss of valuable information on those websites. Any data or information which you give out while on other sites are completely accessible and managed by the sites. These other sites are also not governed by this privacy statement. Do not fail to exercise proper caution and take a look at the privacy statements provided by each of the websites.
Managing Your Personal Information
You have the right to restrict the collection and use of your personal data through the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill any form on the website, identify the box that allows you to indicate that you do not wish for the information to be used by any individual or agency for marketing purposes.
- If you have agreed previously to let us use your personal data for marketing purposes, you have the right to revoke that at any time by contacting us using the contact form provided or through email.
We will not sell, or distribute your personal data to any third party unless you give us your permission or when the law requires us to do so. We may use your contact information to send you emails about any third party which we believe you may find interesting. However, we will require your consent to do so.
You can request a copy of your personal information which we have. You could have access to this copy by sending us an email or requesting for such through the contact form. If you believe that any data we have on you is incomplete or incorrect, please get in touch with us as soon as possible using the contact form too. We will promptly update your data or correct any information we find to be incorrect.